A Concentrate of Liquid Crystal Minerals
A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO RESTORE DRINKING WATER TO ITS PRISTINE PURITY & VITALITY
Just by adding a few drops, you can have pure water, any place, any time
BIOTITE is a liquid concentrate that comes from a naturally occurring crystalline mineral compound called biotite, which are deposits found in many places on the surface of the Earth. When biotite, produced by volcanic eruptions, comes in contact with seawater, it produces acids, which structure and purify water.
How BIOTITE Liquid Crystal Minerals Mimics Nature
The powerful ionic sulfate minerals in BIOTITE Structured Water Concentrate have a strong, negative charge. They naturally attract the positively charged pollutants in the water. Oxygen is also activated which assists in the purification process, while the water takes on a crystalline structure… giving you PURIFIED, STRUCTURED, HYDRATING, REVITALIZED WATER.
Via this process, BIOTITE greatly reduces or completely eliminates chlorine, fluoride, ammonia, nitrates, petrochemicals, heavy metals, e. coli, Pseudomonas, chloramines, hexavalent chromium, volatile organics and radioactive iodine 131, and many more contaminants.
See Test Results http://tinyurl.com/ngxm37f that verify this
Why restructured water is so important!
According to noted water scientist, Dr. Gerald Pollack, structured water is really the only water to be used for drinking. This is because it has both liquid and crystalline properties and powers only guessed at until recently. Dr. Pollack has shown that these properties are essential and without them, there would be no life on Earth. He calls this type of water, Exclusion Zone, or EZ water because it excludes (or drops out) contaminants and impurities at the same time it hydrates. Dr. Pollack has shown that all our cells are surrounded by this fourth phase of water. For a more comprehensive description of this process, see Dr Pollack’s ‘TED’ YouTube video
General Usage Directions
Bearing in mind that the amount needed varies according to the degree of contamination of the water being treated, these directions give an average amount per unit of treated water. Use: Approximately 1 tsp per gallon of water. Stir or agitate. Allow to sit for 16-24 hours if cloudiness immediately occurs… about one hour otherwise. Use as little as 1/2tsp if your water has been purified, and possibly 1 tsp or more if it’s from a tap or any questionable source, and/or to quicken the process. Harmless sediment may occur, which can either be safely ingested, filtered*, discarded or poured on houseplants or garden crops.
Detoxifying Your Body
When 1tsp is taken in an oz of water on an empty stomach, followed by a quart of water within 1.5 hours, the same detoxifying result can happen in the body. You can also test to see whether or not your body is toxic by the taste. If this 1tsp in 1oz of water tastes lemony, you are relatively not toxic. If it tastes bitter, then you ARE toxic. This is how I know for sure whether or not I am toxic.
BIOTITE is Economically & Environmentally Sound
If you’re accustomed to buying bottled water, the cost savings and the environmental savings are huge when you consider that:
One 32 oz bottle of Biotite Concentrate can produce as much as 400 gallons of pure water, which can be put into one bottle, over and over again.
Using one quart of Biotite Concentrate could keep as many as 4000 plastic drinking water bottles out of the landfill and at the other end, the use of Biotite Concentrate significantly reduces environmental pollution from production of PET plastic.
Some Other Uses Of Biotite Concentrate:
- Sanitizer – sanitizes and softens your hands and surfaces too.
- Fruit and Vegetable Wash
Detoxifying Foot Bath
- Add to spas, jacuzzis & whirlpools
- Add to fish tanks, bath water & swimming pools.
- Watering garden and house plants
- First aid kits
Some Simple Water Facts & Figures
- Water covers over two-thirds of the Earth’s surface but less than one percent of that water is drinkable.
- Of that, according to water researchers, only a tiny fraction is not polluted with one or more of the 140,000 plus chemicals known to contaminate water.
- Even bottled waters sometimes contain various pollutants. (As a general rule, state laws only require testing for one or two-dozen substances.)
- Municipal water supplies (tap water) usually contain chlorines, fluoride, ammonia compounds and/or chloramines.
- Filtering water requires stand-alone equipment, like a distiller or a purification system, neither of which is portable.
- Water that is transported long distances through metal and/or plastic pipes before getting to the faucet, has become unstructured from all the pressure, piping and jostling and when unstructured, it can’t hydrate nearly as well as when it’s structured.
- All natural water sources like rivers and lakes are composed of structured water, but unfortunately, these sources are also contaminated.
Whether you’re on-the-go, in the office, hiking in the mountains, running a 10K, or relaxing at home, Biotite Concentrate guarantees that you’ll have vital, clean, hydrating water at hand for pennies a day.